Pascale d'Astros, Silva Method Director / Certified Instructor
Providing Silva courses, French and English, for Adults and Youth,
in Canada and the French Caribbean (St Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe, & French Guyana).
Education, University of British Columbia (U.B.C) Vancouver, Canada:
- MEd Counselling Psychology (Masters)
- Vocational Rehabilitation, Bio-psycho-social Impacts of Chronic Illnesses & Disabilities
- B.A. Psychology Major
- First Nations Studies Major (Medecine, Culture, Language & Colonisation Issues)
- E.M.D.R. Practitionner
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist
Registered Clinical Psychology Counsellor (RCC) Adults, Youth & Children
Private Practice, Professional Orientation:
Solution Focused Brief-Therapies (EMDR) & Hypnotherapy,
Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness.
- Trauma, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Phobia, Addictions,
OCD, Attention Deficit ADHD, Gifted Youth,
Grief & Loss, Life Transitions, LGBTQ,
Positive & Motivational Psychology, Vocational Rehabilitation, Burn-Out.
Well-versed in Cultural, Multicutural, Cross-cultural issues.
- ICBC Claims accepted
To inquire or book Individual Brief Therapy-Solution Focused sessions,
Psycho-Educational Groups please contact here.
Courses and trainings presented by Pascale d'Astros
are admitted as professional development in continuing studies.
A designation of BC Association
of Clinical Counsellors